macbook air early 2015 battery problem.

Reaction score
the problem is that the battery of the macbook serius quickly deflate. and I will be here mad ..

Last week I had 101 % of the battery when he was fully charged and now I have only 95.5% and can not beat in my opinion because he ate is only 1 month old ....

what can I do about it ??

mvg Stommelen Sam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Very confusing post but take it back to Apple today.

OP
G
Reaction score
sorry if it's not so easy to understand , I use google translator .
my macbook is 1month old and until last week had my air still 101% if he was fully charged. but I am now starting to pay attention and I 've only 95.5% when it is fully charged. somehow I think this is not normal. what can I do about it?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
my macbook is 1month old and until last week had my air still 101% if he was fully charged. but I am now starting to pay attention and I 've only 95.5% when it is fully charged. somehow I think this is not normal. what can I do about it?

Hopefully I'm understanding things correctly. If so…you should be aware that with Apple laptops from the past 5 years or so. The battery will charge to 100%. Then (even if the computer is plugged into wall electricity)…the battery slowly drains a little bit over time. And not until the battery % gets to around 95%…will the battery charge back up to 100%.

For example…on my 13" MacBook Pro at the moment (plugged into wall electricity)…the battery charge = 96%. When it gets to 94% or 95%…it will then start charging back to 100%.:)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.