.mac question

Reaction score
hello

I have recently purchased the .mac package and was wondering is Iam restricted to using the iweb templates for my pages, or can I design a site using dreamweaver and upload it to .mac

thank you for your time

Cheers
Flashmx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Use you iDisk and use the following path(s):

- iDisk>Sites>index.html - will publish to homepage.mac.com/username
- iDisk>Web>Sites>index.html - will publish to web.mac.com/username

If you are using/have used iWeb you will find an "index.html" file in the second address i mention that will send you to the first page you publish with iWeb. Files located under "iDisk>Sites>" will be visible using the same web address i mentioned, this is useful for photo storage.

Finally, you can use Dreamweaver to work directly in your iDisk, so you wouldn't have to worry about uploading later.

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, flashmx! I've used .Mac since the beginning which is something like 4 or 5 years ago and I really like it! I hope you will too. :girl:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Duo White
I also like .Mac, and Apple keeps adding functions to it. I especially find it useful keeping two Macs in sync.

OP
F
Reaction score
thank you all for your quick response to my question

cheers to all
flashmx

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.