mac newbie ntfs 3g error messages

Reaction score
Hi still new to the imac here I had installed a few programs to help get my large files off the mac drive and onto my ntfs formatted external drive for use with my pc (over 4gb merged vob files).

I remember it was a trial thing 15 days I think and it worked like a charm got all the files over onto the external ntfs and just forgot about it.

When I start my mac i get all these messages about ntfs 3g could not mount or something like that for every drive I have externally connected now, I am pretty new to macs so trying to figure it all out but figured maybe that 15 day thing is just up now, I went to applications found one thing that had ntfs 3g in the name so i removed that thinking that would fix it but no luck, I remember something about macfuse too should I also remove that?

Is there an add remove programs type thing and if so what all should I be looking for to remove this, sorry things are so vauge here, probably easy for a mac person but i need a bit of walk thru coming from 20 yrs of windows...

Bill

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
I think you need to remove the lot and settle for just one program to handle NTFS

OP
F
Reaction score
I will remove that mac fuse i remember that was part of the whole group of stuff but i cant find where i got the stuff from to confirm i removed all the components, guess ill know after removing mac fuse and a restart if it removes those error messages.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.