Mac Calendar and G-Cal not syncing

Reaction score
Hello! I'm on a 2014 Mac Air, running Mojave 10.14.5.

I've had all my Google Calendars linked to my Mac Calendar for years now, with no problem.

Now - of the three G-Cals - one of them has simply stopped syncing with with my Mac Desktop. Nothing I enter in that calendar on my desktop is showing up in the browser version, and vice-versa. And the co-workers I share that G-calendar with not only can see them, they aren't getting the notifications they've always received when I post a new item on the calendar.

I've refreshed the calendar several times on the Mac side, and reloaded it on the browser side. No change. I added two test events to the browser version. They haven't shown up on the desktop calendar.

The CalDAV settings haven't changed for any of these. Short of deleting then re-adding the calendar (I don't remember how I did it the first time!), is there some other trouble-shooting I can do to try for a fix?

Thanks in advance!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.