Looking To Rent a Mac Pro

Reaction score
I need to rent a new model Mac Pro for 2-3 months. Small project. Anyone know of a good company to lease from? Rates?

OP
A
Reaction score
Leasing macs for a month or two is sometimes more ideal depending on the project duration.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I did a Google search earlier just like Spellbinder did…seemed to be plenty of places. This is not too common of a topic…so maybe someone has experience renting a Mac computer.

If you know the exact model Mac you want to rent (Mac Pro)…then I would say just shop for the lowest price for the rental period necessary.:) Maybe even best to rent from a place near your location to save on the cost of shipping both ways (if a Mac computer renting place is nearby). Otherwise shipping a big Mac Pro (if we're talking the older style Mac Pro)…could cost $100-$120 or more round trip.

- Nick

C

chas_m

Renting is common for freelancers who only do projects for a short term, like for example animation on a movie. You can find such places easily in the big cities -- NYC, LA, Chicago, et al. Not so much in smaller towns.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.