• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Looking for Imac/powermac/powerbook - trying again, lots for sale.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Alrighty guys and gals, I'm trying this again, In hopes of a clean thread.

I am looking for an imac g5 or intel either one, I really dont care.. PPC and intel platform suites me fine.

Second in line is a powermac, g4 or g5, would prefer to be at least 1ghz.. next in line is, a powerbook or macbook (i can dream) .

And or mac mini.

I'm looking for any of those. I'm willing to trade and add cash, I would trade straight up most of this. Or would like to sell allot of this to be able to purchase one of the items above.

The reason for trying to get rid of all of this stuff is, my poor ibook g3 is chugging along, but I need something more solid for bigger tasks. She only has 384 ram, i need to get more ram, but I'd also like a newer mac as well.

-------
First up game rig - that was posted here before.

The specs are:
P4 2.8 ghz prescott with ht
Abit ai7 mobo
512 meg ram
2, 120gig seagate hdds it would come with 1, 120 and 1, 20 gig.
Pioneer 8x dvd burner dual format
samsung dvd/cdrw combo drive
nVidia 6800 - 128 meg.
logisys pitbull psu 550 watt
genaric premod case.
------
It will also come with the following,
DOOM3, Halflife 2, Farcry, Call of Duty2, All retail games in box.
-------

Next up - IBM thinkpad t23, it's mint condish.

pIII 1.5 ghz
256 meg ram
40 gig hdd
cdrw drive
14'' inch lcd.
The lap would come with fresh install of XP pro with all updates. Or any choice of linux distro, batt life is about 2 and ahalf hours, brand new AC adapter would be included.

I would also be half tempted to throw in an proxim orinoco gold wifi card and an 350 - 280 mA Zcom card (model XI-325) it has dual MMCX connectors, it'll also come with a mini pigtail with small antenna. It's a really nice card.

I also would like to let this GPS go if the thinkpad goes. Etrex legend - with serial cables retail box, it's near mint i've war driven with it a couple times and did 2 geo caches with it, other than that it's been in the box.

-------

Next, XV6700 for verizon.
I hate to let this phone go but I must. I just got a brand new one in two weeks ago, I had an issue with my last one, I sent it back to verizon since it was still under warranty and they replaced it with a brand new one. So this one is only 2 weeks old and has only been used twice. I switched over to a different phone. The ESN is clean and it will come with retail box, 1 gig mini sd + adapter, cradle, charger 2 stylus's, 2 batteries, some leather slipcase that came with it.
-------

Next up, PSP, firmware version 1.5, 32mb card, this is the very first run i stood inline for a few hours at launch (it was so cold haha) - this thing is pure mint, i have all the boxes manuals etc. I basically ran homebrew on it, I have a bunch of demos and betas, and a couple full games (yes the actual UMD not rips) - I'll list them all if you'd like to know, there are about 8 - 10 of them all together.
-------

I also have a pIII 550 mhz comp with 384 ram,10 gig hdd, etc. i'd throw this in... it works great as a server, or linux client etc. I had it set up as an FTP box for a while, and a NAS for a while.. it's really nice + it's partially painted ;) - pics upon request.
-------

And another thing- a semi broken minidv cam, - samsung SCD-103, it reads tapes fine, and records audio and will sync to computer (mac and pc) - the only thing it doesn't do is record video, it needs a whole new lense. But, it'd be best for parts or to use as an upload device (thats what i use it for) - it would come with adapters and batteries etc.

Last but not least. - Panasonic Panasync E21, 21'' CRT monitor - it's a beast but it'll go to anyone that wants it.

I think thats all... Like i said, i'd be willing to let allot of it go together. Please help me out! thanks!!! I can provide pictures, just ask!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
how much for the ibm thinkpad? those are ugly but very nice laptops and might know somebody in the market.

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've been seeing them go for about 350 - 75 on the bay for the same specs or lesser, - sans the gps and two wifi cards (if there were interested in those) itd say prolly some where around 405 shipped. of course prices are flexible - but that woudl include insurance with tracking.

Edit: that would also include the gps and the wifi cards.

BoA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5, 17", 160 GB, 512RAM/ iPod 1gen, 15G/iPod video black
Hmm... Darn, I'd love to sell my iMac G5 and get a intel iMac so I could cut cost and just buy a windows laptop instead of a MBP.

I'll have to think this over but if I can do it would you be interested in a Rec C. iMac G5 (iSight) 17" ? I don't have the box anymore (Thought keeping it for 13 months was a bit much) but it comes with all manuals and discs. It was a gift though so the person who gave it might not be to happy but they prob. couldn't tell the difference between a G5 and Intel...

Edit: Do you have any pictures of the PSP? Price?

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I definitally would be interested, that's the same G5 model i was orig looking for.
-------
The psp would include these games, there are 2 full games, tony hawk and wipeout. The rest pictured are betas and demos. The syphonfilter is the only beta that is network specific, meaning they only had network servers up for the beta phase. It connects to the servers, but there is no active games going online. There might be another game or two that aren't pictured, that is if i know where i placed them.

Price wise, maybe 275? - I'm not sure what to ask, I dont want to ask to much. It's hard letting it go i have babied it since launch.
-------
Devhook - 2.71 firmware loaded.
8b8f23df46.jpg

-------
1.50 firmware (yay)
bf1576e6ef.jpg

-------
Main system
38ddf930ed.jpg

-------
The games
e6f3735927.jpg

-------
Playing gangs of london beta - in 2.71 firmware via devhook.
dae4379d9e.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 Macbook Pro i5 2.3 GHZ, 4GB, 10.10.4
I would definately take that ThinkPad off your hands. Of course, having a new job, my first paycheck I only get paid for one week, but then the next I would have the money for it. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 GHz Core2Duo 3 GB RAM 200 GB Hard Drive SuperDrive
i'd double check your thinkpad specs. PIII chips don't go to 1.5 GHz that'd be a P4, but the T23 is very much a PIII and only goes to 1.2 GHz.

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yes, i double checked it is a 1.2, i said 1.5 sorry

thanks for pointing that out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I would have to take back my offer on the laptop. Someone is buying my PC today and I am using the money for a Powermac. I decided to go 100% mac. I have no need for Windows unless its a powerful gaming PC.

Even so, almost all new games comming out are going to be Vista only. I hate Vista with a passion.

Viruses-Intruders-Spyware-Trojans-Adware

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sigh... alright.

Everything is still up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lol yea sorry. I am interested. Its just that I want a good mac first. :)

I know you're in the same position.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2.0 ghz Intel Core 2, 2GB ram||[G4 Imac Flat Panel] |800mhz|1Gb RAM|60gb HDD
That IBM thinkpad setup for wardriving sounds like fun... I don't know what I would do with it, but it sounds fun. I would like to crack the multiple wireless networks in my apt, just for fun really...

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I just wanted to post, this was in the newest tigerdirect ad that came 2 days ago.

Mine is nearly the same, just it's 1.2 and it has a bigger hdd.

bf604bab76.jpg

so you'd really be getting a pretty good deal for what i'm asking, it's pristine condish.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
i might be interested in the gps. do you have a link to what exactly it is? maybe some pics? how much are you asking for it? does it just plug into a computer and mount on the dash and then you run the software on your laptop?

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The thinkpad, GPS, wificards, and 6700 all sold today! - I'm sorry about that.

Thanks everyone. The other stuff is still for grabs as of right now.

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No longer looking for trades for other systems.
I'll sell the pc for 420 shipped

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.