Keynote animation

Reaction score
Hello,

Im using the Keynote version 6.6.2 I am trying to animate a text box build in, using the drift and scale animation. I want it to drift into place coming down, but I cant seem to figure out how to stop it from drifting back out and disappearing.

Anyone have that figured out?

Reaction score
same thing. Any solution to this challenge?

Hello,

Im using the Keynote version 6.6.2 I am trying to animate a text box build in, using the drift and scale animation. I want it to drift into place coming down, but I cant seem to figure out how to stop it from drifting back out and disappearing.

"I'm having a similar issue. Have you found a solution yet? I too would like to scale in and have it stop at full size and not continue to fade out."

Reaction score
This might work...

Hello,

" I've played with this some. It seems using Fade & Scale at 200% might work. It comes close to what I want in my application. It may help you."

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.