• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Kevin Costner..Possible "Proof" spoilers...

Reaction score
I went to see the movie Mr. Brooks (not Proof...I was thinking of that math movie) this weekend, it was great BTW, but I noticed that despite it being 7:30 on a saturday night, there were several dozen elderly couples. No offence to anyone, by elderly I mean 80+. This baffled my friends and I. We go to this theatre alot, especially on saturday nights and the only older person there is the senile ticket taker who almost instantly forgets that he just ripped your ticket then accusses you of not having a ticket. We came to the conclusion that it must have been Kevin Costner. I personally have never seen a Kevin Costner movie in a theatre so this seemed the most likely reason.

He gets naked in the movie.

I think that might have gotten out and got them all riled up. He's not that old himself, it's not like they used to go to the drive in to see his movies when they were young. In anyone elses experience, does Kevin Costner have this effect on old people? Do you think it's just a wierd coincidence?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
This is by far the best performance Kevin Costner has ever done:

Linky

T

todd51

I saw the movie this evening, it was a great film! I thought Kevin Costner did an excellent job!

However, when he gets naked it's not like you can see anything, there are properly placed shadows.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.