keep getting my E-mail back

Reaction score
there not coming back let me explain.

Email on mac os does something a little different when you select a email message to be deleted it has to transfer the email to the trash bin which does take some time to do now if your trash bin is full in your email account it will just reappear in the inbox again and again

Reaction score
Um...no.
First off, Johnodd4, please use punctuation. People might be able to understand you then.
Second, the Trash doesn't get "full". It does not return your mail to the inbox if "full".
There is some other problem at work here. Is this a pop or an imap account?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.5; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.5; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
why do I keep getting my deleted e-mails back

Ya know - you really have to much better explain your situation - impossible to really reply at all - :(

Just for starters: 1) OS X installed; 2) Mail program being used (assume the one built into the Mac OS); 3) What mail accounts are setup; 4) Are you using iCloud sync; and 5) What type of accounts are you running, i.e. POP vs. IMAP (as already asked). Dave :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.5; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.5; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
it's the one use by Mac,POP

Well, not of much help - please review the questions asked in my previous post: 1) What OS X are you using; 2) What POP account do you use (e.g. I'm on an IMAP Yahoo account); and 3) Are you syncing to the cloud?

Also, go to System Preferences -> Internet Accounts - take a screen capture (use CMD-Shift-4 to select the dialog box) and post back to this thread (attached is what mine looks like on a MBPro - just have a Yahoo account) - Dave :)

Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 5.42.56 PM.png

Reaction score
dropthepuck4, you don't need to figure out how to attach screenshots if you are finding it tricky. Just explain a bit more about what is happening so we can get a clearer picture.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.