Just ordered

Reaction score
I just ordered a imac 20 inch tonight Shoud be here in a copule of weeks. Can hardly wait.

I do have a question before it arrives. I am hooked up to another computer thru a router & was just wondering if that will effect my Mac from running ??

I am so looking forward to learning the Mac. I am so tired of having to do updates or having a program close & asking me if I want to send a report to Micro$oft.

Have been lurking here for a couple of days & learning a lot.

I am sure that I will have loads of questions when it gets here.

Thanks All

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White: 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 80GB Hard Drive, Double-layer SuperDrive
Congratulations on your purchase!

About your question, it should not affect your performance on your new Mac at all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Congrats and welcome Mrs.Red!! I'm a recent switcher, myself :) You are going to love your new iMac :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Congrats. I just purchased two Macs last year one of them being a 20" iMac and I must say that I love them. I wish you many many hours of enjoyment with yours.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Welcome MrsRed. Next we'll be hearing you rave about your most awesome machine! I purchased the 20" just before Christmas (early present) and everyday is a new discovery. It is nothing short of amazing and only regret I have is that I didn't do it sooner. Good luck to you.

OP
M
Reaction score
They said that they normally ship the next busniess day but there is a back log of order so won't ship till Friday the earliest. Guess that I should have ordered it sooner. Can hardly wait.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.