Just got my new macbook!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
BRAND NEW IMAC 21 inch 4 gb Ram 500 GB HD and a 3.06 ghz Processor
Well i took the plunge tonight, and decided to get my macbook. I am starting college this summer, and needed a laptop. Couldn't get the top of the line so i had to settle for the white macbook. So far this computer is pretty awesome! Like the design, very fast for the equipment that is in it. Best buy was having a no interest for 18 month deal, and i used my student discount so i said what the heck ima get it!!! Loving it so far!!

Reaction score
Congrats!!. I do not own a MBP yet but have an iMac. I love it. Especially after being a life time PC user. Enjoy it.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
BRAND NEW IMAC 21 inch 4 gb Ram 500 GB HD and a 3.06 ghz Processor
Ohh trust me i am going to...i to own a new IMAC.....this laptop is just a regular macbook...because i kinda have a budget with a family so i had to go with something a little cheaper..but it suits my needs..i have the big daddy in there if i have to do any extensive work :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.