JPEGs to PDF ebook -- how should I do it?

Reaction score
Hello,

I have several series of photos of various old projects I took with my film camera that I've have now scanned and saved as JPEG. I would like to assemble the jpegs of each project into a .pdf ebook. Any suggestions on the best (and relatively painless) way to go about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sean

Reaction score
As long as you have Acrobat Standard or Pro, you can just go to "File>Create PDF>From Multiple Files..." , navigate to the folder where you have your pictures stored & choose which pictures you want to include.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
I'm not at a Mac at this moment, but can't you just select the images in the Finder, right click (control click) and say Open in Preview? Then you could just save as a PDF file.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac G4/450 OSX 10.4.11
The problem with that is that the poster wants to save multiple pictures into one pdf
Preview can save individual images into separate pdfs, but can't combine them into a multi page pdf afaik

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Open TextEdit and drag or copy/paste your images into a new file. Then do a Print, PDF -> Save As PDF.

You can add text too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.