Iwork - Just my opinion

Reaction score
I have the 30 day trial and:
I have Openoffice - great and it's free! Used it for ages.
I have to use MS stuff for work - yep, everyone knows it!
BUT
Am I the only one who thinks iWork is the business?
Having played around with it for about a week now, I can't believe how good it is!!
Am I alone? Or just sad? (rhetorical question)

Neil

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac, 3.06GHz duo, 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, NVIDIA 9400M| 8GB iPod Touch
Your not alone, iWork is hands down the best application of it's kind I've ever used!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
emac, G4 laptop, G5, imac 2.4Ghz intel duo,
Yep. Easy to use and looks fantastic. Blows all the MS users away in product. they've never seen anything like it and salivate over the end product. Same people though would never even consider mac though because its a MS world...or so they think.

the other thing is that a few years ago i used to hunt high and low in magazine stores looking for mac mags. now they have their own row.

cheers

C

chas_m

Pages -- is incredible. A terrific word processor PLUS a layman's DTP tool that doesn't suck at all. Amazing.

Keynote -- beyond legendary. Blows Powerpoint not only out of the water, but up into the sky, out of earth's atmosphere and into another solar system.

Numbers -- ah, well, definitely the least-developed member of the iWork family. I can't honestly say it beats Excel in anything except beauty, but for most basic needs its a lot more fun to work on than Excel and will likely get better as time goes by.

What? I can have all three for $79? Oh well then there's no contest.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.