【iWork 06】How can i unify the line-height?

Reaction score
how can i unify the line-height to make it looks more beautiful?

Picture 1.png

Reaction score
how can i unify the line-height to make it looks more beautiful?

If this happened as a result of drag'n'drop then I'm not sure if it can be resolved without just creating a new doc and re-doing it.

OP
aintor
Reaction score
If this happened as a result of drag'n'drop then I'm not sure if it can be resolved without just creating a new doc and re-doing it.

thanks pulse, but no, that won't work, i tried to make all the texts plain text, but still won't work.

Reaction score
Sorry, what I meant was to open a new doc and type it afresh and format it as you like. I said that if you had dragged the text and dropped it onto the doc as the very same thing has happened to me when I've mixed fonts and font sized and then tried to format it all the one way.

OP
aintor
Reaction score
Sorry, what I meant was to open a new doc and type it afresh and format it as you like. I said that if you had dragged the text and dropped it onto the doc as the very same thing has happened to me when I've mixed fonts and font sized and then tried to format it all the one way.

thanks, pulse, but it's impossible for me to type them afresh because i got so many pages, is there any other way to unify it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.