Itunes woes

Reaction score
So ive had a mac for a few months now but there is one thing that I can't seem to get organized. My Itunes is a mess. most of the Albums I added went just fine. The problem is, I added these YTMND Albums, about 16 of them but they all came is as individual albums so instead of 30 albums I have 241.

I have a pic
Picture1.png

as you can see the Coldplay albums are normal but there are duplicates of the other albums.

PLEASE help me get my itunes looking nice and easy to navigate;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
This can happen with self-imported compilation albums. It's the 'Album Artist' Tag that's at fault.

Select all of the Individual tracks that make up the album. Use 'Get Info' to change the 'Album Artist' to 'Various' or similar. This will maintain the individual artist information for each track but allow iTunes to to see the Album as a single entity.

HTH
mrplow

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.