Itunes Not Uploading Vids To Iphone

Reaction score
Hi. My iTunes isn't transferring all vids to my iPhone. I created a folder on my desktop to test this and I created 2 different MP4 vid files and 2 different MOV vid files and neither would transfer. Yet older MP4s are transferring. Is something blocking new transfers? it's driving me crazy to try to problem solve this. Any help is apricated.

My iTunes is up to date and my two phones (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S) are aloo up to date with updates. Same problem is happening on both devices. Windows.

Thank you.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to our forums.

Which version of macOS are you using?

But as a quick solution... you should be able to "AirDrop" your video files from your Mac to your iPhone. AirDrop is supported for both your 6 and 6S.

You don't have to use iTunes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
Charlie, his last word was "Windows."I took that to mean he was on Windows using iTunes. I don't know anything about iTunes for Windows, so I can't help.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Yeah, I noticed that after I replied.

OP: Are you referring to iTunes on Windows?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.