itunes deactivation

Reaction score
trying to manage iPad apps on my pc keep getting to many computers activated with my apple id i dont have the other pc s anymore how can i resolve this and thanks to everyone for helping me resolve my other problems I'm a mac rookie

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Simply de-authorize those computers that you no longer have. Apple only allows 5 computers on the same account. Do this:

Click the iTunes Store in iTunes, sign in to your Apple ID, click the name of your Apple ID, and select Account. From here, you can click the Deauthorize All button next to Computer Authorizations. This button will only appear if you have more than one computer authorized. After doing that, don't forget to authorize the computer(s) you want to use.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Also, don't know for sure if this has changed, but they also only allowed the "Deauthorize All" to be used once in a 12 month period.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.