iTunes- Burning

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Base Model MacBook (White from early 2008)
Hello, I have a question regarding iTunes and burning it's files onto a DVD. If I have a movie I bought, can I put that movie onto a blank DVD? I know you can back up movies, but cannot play them on the backed up DVD. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
iTunes won't burn watchable DVDs. It will only make backup data files that you can put back into iTunes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
Wrong forum dude! This is the iPhone thread area.

OP
Forum Shark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Base Model MacBook (White from early 2008)
Actually, it is the iPhone/ iPod software and apps. iTunes is software used for iPods and iPhone. It is in the right forum

And thank you for your answer dakineyj. I'll just use iDVD and import the files. I'm pretty sure I can do that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
Yeah, but you're not talking about an iTunes issue in relation to the iPhone/iPod. Your question would most likely better fit in the OS, Applications, or Notebook/Mac forums. Whatever, I'm not a moderator just pointing it out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.