Meeting Invites not Showing Up on Outlook Calendar

Reaction score
Hi All

One of my user is facing issue with Meeting invites on his MAC Book pro. The Recurring meeting invites doesn't pop up for reminders even though reminders are set on these invites. user accepts meeting invites and sometimes they dont show up on this calendar. outlook profile has been reconfigured but same issue.Experts guide me on this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
We need some more information. What Mac, what version of the OS, what version of Mail? You mentioned Outlook, is the user using Calendar (from Apple) or Outlook, or is the user trying to connect Mail to an Exchange server? To avoid wasted time suggesting things, what have you tried already and what were the results?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
Is this through Microsoft Office for Mac (or Office 365)? Have Notifications been allowed and setup in System Preferences > Notifications?

I agree with MacInWin in which more information is needed?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.