iSO5 need to be fixed

rss

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone4
I have an iphone4 and recently upgraded with iSO5. I observed that push notifications for Yahoomail are not working with this update. Earlier I use to get notification immediately (with old operating system) even the push was set on "Manual" but now no more notification unless I open my yahoomail. Please fix this and bring this function back which was very useful.

Thanks

RS

Reaction score
I updated my IPhone 4 and my battery doesn't seem to be keeping it charge. I heard there was issues with the iPhone 4S but have other iPhone 4 owners had issues?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Apple says it's IOS5. It's not the 4s at all. They are releasing a fix patch for IOS5 shortly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Apple says it's IOS5. It's not the 4s at all. They are releasing a fix patch for IOS5 shortly.

Hrm, new OS and battery management issues. This seems so... familiar! ;D

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I have no idea what you are talking about Mike! :D Grin. Did you ever try 10.7.2 and did it fix it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
yes, and not really. It's better, but only because I turned off time machine completely, etc. It's still nowhere near back to where it was.

now, oddly enough the battery life on my 3gs with iOS5 is about the same.

OP
R

rss

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone4
iOS5 issues

After upgrading my iphone4 with iOS5 I observed that zoom in function while taking photograph doesn't appear when screen is touched. Why this option is missing? I was thinking that new OS will add zoom in option in video tapping but this update wasn't revised before it was released. Lots of issue with iOS!!!

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lots of issues?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.