Is there a way to resync only certain items?

Reaction score
I have an iphone 5 that I recorded some video on. For some reason when I did the sync to my imac using the lightning cord the video files are somewhat corrupted with flashes, blocking, and some distortion.
The video on the phone is OK, and what I posted to Youtube is OK.
I deleted one file and tried to resync, but the computer thinks it has already been done and doesn't add the file again.
I can put it on a MacbookPro and work with it from there, but I can't figure out how to only transfer the video from my phone to the MacbookPro. I don't want to do a complete sync with the MacbookPro.
How can I redo the video transfer on my main imac or just transfer the few files on my Macbook Pro?
The computers run the latest version of Mavericks, and the iphone is running 6.1.2
I really want to save the video and burn it to DVD.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Just delete the video on your iMac from iTunes, attach your iPhone 5 again and re-sync. Also, how come you haven't updated your iPhone to the latest version of iOS?

OP
N
Reaction score
I tried deleting a video. itunes doesn't include it in a re-sync.
I haven't updated the OS because I don't want to lose my jailbreak. I absolutely have to have iblacklist.
Apple really needs to get on board with a full functioning call blocker program.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.