is there a way (or software) to amplify the macbook direct sound ouput?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook White, 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 1GB RAM, 100GB HD, Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter
is there a way (or software) to amplify the macbook direct sound output?
for instance when i watch a movie with the VLC player, i can increase the sound volume up to 400%....

is there a application for amplify the whole system sound volume?

thanks
Aldo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
The internal speakers can only go to a certain volume. They are portable notebook speakers and aren't meant to be extremely loud, or have exceptional sound quality.
If you want it louder, then I would suggest a set of external, powered speakers.

OP
sugar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook White, 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 1GB RAM, 100GB HD, Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter
i have a external powered speakers but they souds lower even than macbook lol... is there a special type of speakers to use with?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
Yes, you need better speakers. The Macs sound output through the headphone socket is superb, get some powered speakers.

OP
sugar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
D3v1L80Y: about the duplicated posts... i have no idea how i did it and of course they were accidents...
my apologize.

Aldo

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.