Is anyone using iLike? CHECK IT OUT!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
This is a pretty cool lil' app. It runs piggyback on iTunes as a sidebar. It lets you see what your friends are listening to. Its got profiles and such and it recommends tunes you might be into. The really cool part is its tied in with garage band so you can download FREE tracks from bands that may be similar to what you're listening to. I heard about it somewhere and I'm trying to get more people on it. I want friends, plus I want to see what everyone else is jamming to. send me an invite stevendelgado11 at gmail dot com
You gotta try it I love music and its been fun looking at other people's playlist that have similar taste as me.:batman:

Check it Out!!

OP
steven11
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So I hope everyone has been using this app and getting tons of free songs by some up and coming artist and just not adding me as a friend. Its really cool I like it a lot. I'm scoring lots of new tunes for free and getting a sneak peak at what my buddies are listening to. Plus I've made some new friends that have completely different taste in music than I do. It rocks check it out....iLike.com

OP
steven11
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Bump.

This is isn't a peer to peer file swap. Its just somewhere to listen to new musicians and get some of their music for free(Legally) to sample and meet new folks that may have similar taste in music. I've discovered a ton of really cool new bands and met some cool people.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Steven, you seem really psyched about this :p

Reaction score
Lol. I use last.fm but I like this a lot because it picked up the entire library and I didn't have to actually start listening to tracks to fill up my data. Nice, I'll let it run, but you know how hard it is to get all your friends to be as geeky as one self to use this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Stevie

Well u r looking like u r extremely psyched about, well I downloaded it and

I AM WATCHIN YOU ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I joined iLike. It's pretty cool. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.