iPod sign

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
the product signs at my store are a little weak. decided to make my own for apple products, the first of which is the iPod sign. got some image help from apple of course. suggestions/comments?

iPod.jpg

M

Matt

COOL, GREAT!!! Did u take the pics at the bottom yourself or did you cut+paste them???

I

iSheep

Do a bit more research: I'm using Windows and I use FireWire because I can't be bothered to buy a USB 2.0 cable or a USB 2.0 card. :)

I

iSheep

On another note, what's a PC FireWire adapter? Do you mean the FireWire 400 to 800 adapter (little white thing, big female port one end and a smaller male one the other)?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
I like the pics at the bottom, seems as if they're really enjoying their iPod!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
iSheep said:
On another note, what's a PC FireWire adapter? Do you mean the FireWire 400 to 800 adapter (little white thing, big female port one end and a smaller male one the other)?

Just means a Firewire Card of some sort in the computer for you to hookup

I

iSheep

So, that would probably be best to call it a FireWire Card to make sure it doesn't get confusing then.

I

Icarus

oh - it seems your product dimensions are off on either the 40gb or the 15 and 20...because the 40 is fatter and your sign does not reflect that.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
iSheep said:
So, that would probably be best to call it a FireWire Card to make sure it doesn't get confusing then.
Nah, that's all different.

What you mean, is the little adapter that comes with the iPod. It turns the big FireWire port to the little S400 port.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.