iPod Battery Life

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2.4GHz processor, 2GB RAM, 150 GB
Hi, I'm just wondering if I'll destroy my iPod's battery life if connect my iPod to my laptop around once every couple of days for a few minutes as I want to upload the latest lectures onto my iPod as I study for them.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" 1.83GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2gb Ram Running Leapord OS
mine constantly stays connected, still holds about a 12 hour charge with music, and about 4 or 5 with the videos. thats with brightness cranked up and all that stuff. id say you should be fine

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
In the past, it was recommended that you only ever recharge batteries when they're completely drained, and to make sure you top up completely.

Batteries have come on a long way over the last few years though and it's now safe to top them up whenever you want and by any amount.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro/ 2.4Ghz /2 GB and iPod Nano 1stG
you are probably fine with the newer ipods.

I, on the other hand, have ruined my ipod nano's battery life by leaving it plugged in my ihome for many many days over the past year. It seriously only lasts like an hr or two at the most. it sucks...but I only really use it on the ihome anyways. sorry for the ramble.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.