iphoto 9.6 question

Reaction score
The ability to copy adjustments and paste them to another photo seems to be missing after the update.

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
No they are still there. Under the Edit Menu you will see Copy Adjustments and Paste Adjustments. If they are greyed out it is because you need to be in the Edit page to use them ie. select an event, click Edit (bottom right next to info) go to the Edit menu on the top menu bar and you will see Copy Adjustments and Paste Adjustments are now active, assuming you have made adjustments to the photo on view.

OP
M
Reaction score
No they are still there. Under the Edit Menu you will see Copy Adjustments and Paste Adjustments. If they are greyed out it is because you need to be in the Edit page to use them ie. select an event, click Edit (bottom right next to info) go to the Edit menu on the top menu bar and you will see Copy Adjustments and Paste Adjustments are now active, assuming you have made adjustments to the photo on view.
Thanks, Got it. They used to be accessible right in the adjustments window.

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Yep, just another change I guess. All credit to my wife for that one she uses iPhoto a lot more than I do.
Cheers,
Rod

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.