iPhone 4-like Touch?

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if this is in the right spot, but I was thinking the other day that the iPod Touch is, in my opinion, actually quite ugly. I dislike the curve in the back, the chrome/silver/whatever smudges like crazy, it's fat, etc.

Now, I recognize that a Touch is basically an iPhone/3G/3GS without the phone aspect...so is there any chance of getting a Touch that looks similar to the iPhone 4? Because I would shell out some major cash in order to buy that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
Well the look of the current iPod Touch is a subjective opinion. I actually think it looks good and I have one myself. I do have a thin cover for the back so the metal doesn't smudge or scratch.

The new Touch is suppose to come out pretty soon but it's anyone's guess as to what the final release will look like. Apple might make it look different in order to distinguish the two products. The new Touches are usually released in September or around then so you shouldn't have too much longer to wait.

Reaction score
This just in from our news HQ in NYC, the Ipod touch 4 will have a new app called shapeshifter allowing you to make it look however you want it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.