Ipad web cam?

Reaction score
Will the photofast webcam work with the ipad?... Are there gona be external cams for the ipad? I was looking at the Bt-1 web cam model that might work with the ipad. Please let me know if there is any insight on a ipad external webcam.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
You can use your iPhone 3GS as a webcam for the iPad.

Download Camera A as well as Camera B. One is free the other is .99

OP
N
Reaction score
Yea but im still 16 and my rents wont let me have one cuz they have one...im looking forward to some external cam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
I havent heard of any external camera's for the iPad.

What you could do is buy your self an inexpensive digital camera and get the connection kit for the iPad.

This will allow you to take a bunch of photos, then upload them to your iPad.
Find one with GPS built into it and then you photos will be Geo-Tagged and should work with the iPads "Places".

C

chas_m

Someone at some point is going to figure out a way to make a cam that clips onto the Dock connector of the iPad. Remember, there's no "wrong" way to hold the iPad, so such a device (if the iPad is held "upside down") could easily work.

Maybe not tomorrow, but at some point.

And yes, I expect that "the iPad 2" or whatever they'll end up calling it will "inherit" the sort of cam system the iPhone 4 has (at least for front-facing, anyway). But contrary to a lot of people, I don't think that will arrive next April. I think you'll have to wait longer.

OP
N
Reaction score
Thoughts on photofast ipad cam, posible ipad cam

Ive come acrosse the photofast webcam for ipad.., i wanted to know other peoples thoughts on it...weather it was gona work or not? And if possibly apple is making a webcam for the ipad...it makes perfect sense, its a great way for apple to make good money.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
If you're asking a question about a specific piece of hardware which likely not many people have heard of, and you really expect an answer, you'd do well to post a link or several links to said product. Sure, we can Google it, but it's really proper etiquette for the OP to provide all the info. Why should your audience do all the work ?

Doug

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Note: Merged Duplicate threads

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.