Ipad folder

Reaction score
Hi, can I create a Folder in the screen of my Ipad with PPT Presentations together with some pdf?
Or only inside the powerpoint. I have 3 lectures next week and think is better than to look Inside. In the meantime I can travel with other documets (pdf.) on the folder related to lectures
I have the 365 office version and the archives available in onedrive.
Thanks
Algui

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
You can't create a folder full of files, no.

But why not just put them in a OneDrive folder (and mark them as offline) or in a local folder in an app like File Browser?

OP
A
Reaction score
Thanks!!
The Offline feature is fully functional?
I was unable to find a sign of it in the app, so if it is there it may be well hidden!!?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Long press on a file then touch the little Parachute icon. This will download the file to your Offline folder in the One Drive app

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I load my Office documents to OneDrive that I need to work with when away from my home iMac. If you install OneDrive on your Mac or PC, it's a simple matter of dragging or copying your Office 365 documents to the OneDrive icon and they will be available to you when you're on the move. OneDrive functions through the cloud. You can also use the method described above by member "mrplow".

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.