iPad Accessories - Which will you buy if any?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac
I pre ordered mine with the case and standard dock.

Reaction score
iPad wooden stand

Most of the book/plate stands won't work for iPad when the USB connector is plugged in. The plastic/aluminum stands are flimsy for the heavy iPad.

I got bored of iPad lying flat so designed & build a stand/holder for iPad myself using Maple hardwood & slip resistant pad.

Here's the link for details. It is very sturdy & doesn't move on multiple touches to iPad.

P1010654.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I will slowly save up for:

1. A case for it. The Apple ones look rather nice.
2. Keyboard and dock for when I want to use pages or long sessions of online chatting (MSN/Yahoo/Google) to my friends.

Gee now I think about that, all that + the ipad cost could add up to almost a new macbook. But saying that, I think the ipad will suit my needs better then a macbook as a 2nd home/primary portable computer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Most of the book/plate stands won't work for iPad when the USB connector is plugged in. The plastic/aluminum stands are flimsy for the heavy iPad.

I got bored of iPad lying flat so designed & build a stand/holder for iPad myself using Maple hardwood & slip resistant pad.

Thinking outside the box NICE :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.