Investing in Apple

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Processor : 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory : 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz Graphics : Intel Iris 1536 MB Storage
Im not really sure what a switcher is relating to the title of this forum thread, but i wanted to ask some advice, i Use predominantly non apple and mac items, but as I have assisted more and more people with their products ive learnt a few things and as i have stated before im growing to like apple.

What is a good entry level ( current Phone) Something thats not going to kill my pockets, and even a laptop as a workstation for web development and probably more important to this question, running 3d modding programs on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
Well, a switcher, is someone switching from another device manufacturer to Apple/Mac. So this forum should work for your query.

You will have to confirm your modeling programs have versions for macOS. As anything that is processor intensive will require better performance, you will need to set up your expectations and communicate that to us? Do you want a dual core, quad core, or more? Do you need more ram than 16GB? Video cards also affect what is being done, so will you need more video ram? Does it have to be portable? What is the maximum you will be able to spend?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
What about something like a used iPhone 6S???

The same for any laptop, look for some good used ones or checkout Apple's "Refurbished" online Store for some good savings.

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.