intimation of replies to my thread

Reaction score
Hi

Please educate me as to how I can get a prompt in my email box whenever I get a reply to my thread?
also please direct me how I can go to my previous posting, is there link that will take me to the threads I started?

sany

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
Take a look in the "settings and Options" in Profile (Click the Profile button above this thread - Just above the ad). To see your previous posts/threads just click "Quick Links" (Located in the same place as the Profile button) and then "My Profile". Or just click on your own name above your avatar.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
Hi

Please educate me as to how I can get a prompt in my email box whenever I get a reply to my thread?
also please direct me how I can go to my previous posting, is there link that will take me to the threads I started?

sany

To see posts by you, click on your name you'll see a drop down list and choose option for find posts by this user (something like that).

If you are worried about loosing questions, scroll down the page and choose to subscripe to this thread. (heading - thread subscription) from this drop down menu you'll be able to choose to receive emails.

Hope that helps

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
when you post, click on "thread tools" then "subscribe to this thread", change the "notification type" to suit your needs. finally click the "add subscription" button.

this will give you a list in your profile area of threads you've subscribed to for quick access (yours or other people's - you can subscribe to any thread). it will also allow you to pick and choose which you will receive email updates on.

there you go.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.