• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

interesting read on apple stores

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
Wow, that is really interesting. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
That was a really interesting read yup -- I have been to the store nearest me and the genius bar thing is really working!

OP
T

TylerMoney

I just hope the stores actually star uping the user numbers of macs...meaning people go into the stores that aren't mac users...and become them...That is one point in having the stores...we need more numbers....we need to make sure mac stays alive....if we get more users, we won't have the threa of software companies getting rid of mac compatable programs....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I was in the store near me yesterday and several iBook/Powerbooks cruised out with new owners! Mac is here to stay! :) :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Very interesting read. I wish there were such stores here in England. But yeah, as the writer said, Apple really needs to increase its market share ASAP.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
I don't think it can be denied that the Apple store is a wonderful thing. The people are absurdly friendly and helpful. I bought my Powerbook there, since the prices and discounts were the same as the online store. I was very impressed, and have returned several times since for purchases. I've PERSONALLY seen people be converted to Mac and the Apple store, so I think those figures are just a tad dated. Apple made an incredibly smart move with these stores.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Apple has been through so much. The word is getting out, there is no way the Mac will go the way of that weird car I saw on Classic Car TV a couple of months ago (the Edsel) It is a superb OS with unmatched hardware quality and the iPod is all of the same- I say Mac says Hello World! we're here!! and we are gonna stay! There are no worries mate! :) :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.