Installing Leopard with Windows XP installed

Reaction score
I would like to get an i mac and install XP. When Leopard comes out how would I install it? Would I have to reformat and lose everything on the mac and have to reinstall windows and my windows programs as well and start all over? I was really hoping that Leopard would be ready by the time I bought my first mac but it doesn't look like it will be.:(

OP
P
Reaction score
Thanks MacHeadCase

Great, what could be easier. So much better than installing Windows. Can't wait to get a Mac and get started. Too bad I have to wait until August. In the mean time I am learning all I can from this great forum.:girl:

M

MacHeadCase

Excellent! And don't forget: take pictures of your Mac when you are opening the box and post them here. That way, we'll virtually join in the party too! :girl:

Reaction score
Heh - I knew I forgot something. I did take the ceremonial pictures of my laptop opening the other day, but just forgot to add them to my MBP thread. I'll have to do that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.