I'm looking for an iPad remote control "clicker" for PowerPoint presentations

Reaction score
At this organization I'm involved in, I handle the A/V system and video recordings. Part of doing this is adjusting mixer fader volumes during the recordings, part of it is moving the video camera during the recordings, and the other part is advancing the PowerPoint presentation slides during the recordings. We're still setting up the A/V system, but, currently, my hands are literally full at all times. It's manageable, but it's sometimes difficult to do all three things, especially when I have to get up to adjust the video camera, all the while holding my iPad in one hand to advance the PowerPoint slides.

Fortunately, I've found out that I can purchase a remote control "clicker" to advance the PowerPoint slides, which may make thing more manageable, as I'll be able to hold it in one hand instead of having to (awkwardly) hold the iPad in that hand. So, I'm wondering, are there remote control clickers available that work with iPads? I've found ones that work with laptops, but, since the laptop is being used for other purposes during the recordings, I can't use it for the PowerPoint presentation.

Are there any remote control clickers available for iPads? If so, which one do you recommend? Ideally, something simple, effective, and, hopefully, not too expensive.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have 4 Macs, most recent 2020, 13.3 MacBook Air running on osMac 10.15.3
Well I have decided not to buy a MacBook Pro with 16GB Ram and 512 SSD. It's my wife's birthday, so have bought her a 10th generation iPad 64 GB. Her old mini iPad will not upgrade, so killed two birds with one stone. My dislike of Ventura now at 13.5 in UK, and a great present for my wife, married to me for 53 years.

If I've posted this in wrong forum, could a staff member move it.

Just to let you know my cancer is static, or perhaps a misdiagnosis as just discovered Digoxin I take to slow down my heart, causes an increase in white blood cells aka non Hodgkins Lymphoma.

Jim

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.