Im Having problems with my drivers (pics inside)

Reaction score
ok basically i dont have some of the drivers on my XP SP1 on my MBP. i dont have the original disc is there anything that i can do. if there is anything else you need to add just let me know because im new to the whole bootcamp thing.
oh and i tried clicking on the error and tried reinstalling the drivers and it said it was unable to reinstall the drivers. and something about a Code 28
check out the pics:

PIC-0073.jpg

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
When you finish installing Windows on Bootcamp, you need to insert the disc you created during Bootcamp installation to install the Apple Drivers for Windows.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
oh ok so those are apple drivers and not windows drivers?

They are drivers that support the Apple hardware inside of your machine for use with Windows.

During the Bootcamp setup, you should have been prompted to create a drivers disc. When you finish installing XP, you should then insert the disk you created (while running Windows XP) and run the driver installation.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.