• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I'm back

T

todd51

Well, to all that knew me or remembered that I had posted here, I stopped for a little while because I had school finals, then our Internet went out for a week or so, then I was gone on a vacation trip for 10 days, so now I am finally back and hope to keep posting. In case anyone cares, these are the things that have been going on in my life:

Took a trip to Texas the past 10 days (got back Friday night) and had an absolute blast! Sat out on a lakehouse, drank with friends, went to downtown Austin on 6th street on graduation night and stayed out till 3am. Then went to Dallas and went out the very last night we were down there.

Got a summer job! I got a job lifeguarding at the campus recreational pool where I go to college at. I am currently at my parent's house taking the certification classes right now, but I'll be done with them by this Friday!

I am glad summer is finally here and can't wait to get my certification classes over with and to start working and enjoying the summer!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
welcome back dude, i remember you. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Welcome back todd51!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Intel Imac Core 2 Duo//MacBook 1.83 Core 2 Duo//G5 Power Mac

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
todd..............who?..............51

um, oh yeah, as the haze begins to lift......

just kiddin, welcome back todd

you been down in my backyard, hope ya had a nice trip down here

Reaction score
I didn't feel the need to create a new thread, but I too am back, and I still want a Mac. I just lost the drive to want one, but got it back!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Welcome back Todd51, glade to have u back man.

@ Brendan,

DUde welcome back to the Mac World now go out and get ur Mac u'll love it and u'd probably end up beating ur self for waiting so long just like I did :D

Reaction score
I'm still trying to save up the money to get my iMac! This summer I get my license, and a job - so I should get money sometime in September!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Sweet, just in time (well, almost just in time) for Leopard.

Congrats in advance man, u'll love it guaranteed :Cool:

Hey Todd51 sorry for completely hijacking ur post :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in Mac-Book, 24in imac, 15in G4 iMac, 12in PowerBook, G3 iMac, G3 PPC, G3 iBook, and a 'Newton'
Well, to all that knew me or remembered that I had posted here, I stopped for a little while because I had school finals, then our Internet went out for a week or so, then I was gone on a vacation trip for 10 days, so now I am finally back and hope to keep posting. In case anyone cares, these are the things that have been going on in my life:

Took a trip to Texas the past 10 days (got back Friday night) and had an absolute blast! Sat out on a lakehouse, drank with friends, went to downtown Austin on 6th street on graduation night and stayed out till 3am. Then went to Dallas and went out the very last night we were down there.

Got a summer job! I got a job lifeguarding at the campus recreational pool where I go to college at. I am currently at my parent's house taking the certification classes right now, but I'll be done with them by this Friday!

I am glad summer is finally here and can't wait to get my certification classes over with and to start working and enjoying the summer!
School? do they still make them:\ soooooo long ago:Confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
Welcome back Todd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
Welcome back Todd and Brendan :D

~~ TS ~~

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
Are you related to Todd 51 that used to live here? lolol

Welcome Todd and Brendan.........may the Apple logo be with you.

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Of course I remember you, silly! You are one of the cool cats around here. The only thing about your coming back is:

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?

Kiddin' ya! Welcome back, buddy! :D

And welcome back Brendan! Keep the faith! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
i remember i always used to get u confused with ToddG becuz of the name and RIDE because of that tiger guy. welcome back!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Brendan, yeah I remember you. Welcome back!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Hey Todd51, remember you? Of course! :D

Good to have you back!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
Todd! Thought we'd lost you.

Nice having you and Brendan around again. ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.