If I'm in the US, how do I buy from iTunes UK

OP
J

Jefe3223

When in itunes and looking at the main music store page, the top left choice on your menu buttons (*above the "choose genre" button) it should say "choose store." I think that'll do it.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Here's a guy below, who was able to purchase from the UK iTunes Music Store. Look at the entry for Jun. 18, 2004.

http://www.macintouch.com/itunes_store02.html

But if you ask Apple, if you can purchase from the international iTunes Stores, that would be a flat out NO.

I'm not positive on this, but if you can get someone in the U.K. to buy you gift certificate to the U.K. iTunes Music Store, you might be able to download the songs. I haven't looked into it though.

OP
S

SogniX

I think a friend of mine got a prepaid card and used that to buy music from another country.

OP
J

Jefe3223

really?...So even though I can browse other stores, I can't buy from them?...hmm...I'll be danged...

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

waht happens if you get a pepsi cap... .. is it only an american contest. i would try that and see

OP
I

iDVFH.

I think it's an American contest. I don't even think they have Pepsi. When I went to France last year I didn't see it and the Coca-Cola was like 8 Euro..which is like 12 or 13 dollars here and that was for a 20 ounce..it was such a rip-off for everything..(but beautiful)

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

wow qw bucks for a coke... i can get a fourpack of red bull and a 12 pack of cokes for that price

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.