iCloud

Reaction score
Since updating to latest os and starting iCloud , I lost some of my apps on my iPad 2. Some were apps I paid for and don't know where to look for them

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 Mac mini and 2010 13" MacBook Pro, iPhone 4 and iPad
All of your apps you've ever purchased are tied to your Apple ID. Go to the App Store on your iPad and at the bottom go to the Updates category. At the top you will see a tab for Purchased. You can view and download any or all of your app purchases this way. It will not cost anything since you've already purchased them.

Reaction score
I've used the Purchased option in iTunes before and not everything I'd ever purchased was in there. I never called Apple to find out why either, but it's not always a foolproof option.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 Mac mini and 2010 13" MacBook Pro, iPhone 4 and iPad
That's kind of odd. I'd be interested to know why. Nothing is ever really fool proof but I've had all the purchases ever attached to my Apple ID show up. Did you ever purchase anything under another Apple ID?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.