ibook thread

J

Jefe3223

I had no where to put this and so I put this here. I think there should be a thread compiled of the key points from all the other threads on discussions of whether to get an ibook (or a power book or whatnot). I'm tired of answering "shoudl i get an ibook." Hahah, I find my complaining funny. But yeah, there's been a lot of those lately and they generally have the responces of links to the same question or reasons why some things are better if you're in this situation. I can compile the crem-de-le-crem of the ones and start it if you want, but I thought I'd through it out to everyone first. Should we do it?...maybe sticky it? ok, i got ahead of myself.

-Jeff

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Well, you could write something for the FAQ section, when it comes about in the future.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Absolutely,
We should be releasing the criteria and format for FAQ's in the near future.

OP
J

Jefe3223

I'd be honored...plus it gives me something to do around my homework (instead of playing video games or other college stuff....haha). Sure I think I will.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.