iBook Mod

B

Blue_Dawg

This is a little mod I did today. Very simple and in my opinion worth while. I hope you enjoy! :miner:

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Very nice! I might consider doing that, after my warranty is over with as well.

OP
D

Desolate One

If you want brighter in daylight you may want to go for a lighter, or more translucent sheet of colored plastics. Just a thought, perhaps worth a go?

OP
B

Blue_Dawg

The plastic Apple is still there. the color is behind the Apple and shows through.

Desolate, the problem with lighter colors is the washed out look when the light hits it. I could give it a go but I am afraid it would not look as bold.

OP
D

Desolate One

Good point on the washed out look. Haven't thought about that. And I don't suppose a brighter light source is possible is it? The Apple gets it light from the LCD screen correct?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
I did this a few months back, but I used a blue colored film on mine. Good job - looks unique.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.