iBook keyboards - any difference?

L

larzdapunk

I accidentally spilled a little bit of beer on the keyboard of my iBook G4. Some of the keys are sticky and I would like to buy a new keyboard off of eBay. Is there any difference between the iBook G3 and G4 keyboards?

OP
I

ilg

larzdapunk said:
I accidentally spilled a little bit of beer on the keyboard of my iBook G4. Some of the keys are sticky and I would like to buy a new keyboard off of eBay. Is there any difference between the iBook G3 and G4 keyboards?

mmm beer, how many did you have before this happend...

OP
C

ChicoWeb

larzdapunk said:

They ARE NOT the same. I've had a g3 ibook and g4 ibook and they are much different. BUT, i don't know if you could use a g3 keyboard on a g4 (it may be possible). The G4 keyboards are much nicer in my opionion. They have less bounce and different deeper keys that provides a more solid feel.

My $.02

OP
L

larzdapunk

ChicoWeb said:
They ARE NOT the same. I've had a g3 ibook and g4 ibook and they are much different. BUT, i don't know if you could use a g3 keyboard on a g4 (it may be possible). The G4 keyboards are much nicer in my opionion. They have less bounce and different deeper keys that provides a more solid feel.

My $.02

I do like the G4 Keyboard but I was wondering if the G3 Keyboard can be put into a G4 computer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.