• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Ibook Clamshell FS

C

cool_cat

:eek:neye: Ok the details are it is a clamshell, it is the indigo one so it has 366mhz and a firewire with one usb port. It has a modem port as well as an ethernet port. It will come with 128 mb ram with a 10 gb hd that has about 7.5 gigs left. It has a 12 inch screen and the handle is perfect with no cracks. There are no cracks on the machine anywhere. It also has a cd drive. It has the airport card installed and working. I will also include a hard style laptop carrying case and louis vuitton sleeper bag. It also has osx 10.2.7 on it I think I know it is 10.2 jaguar. I have some pics. The screen is in perfect condition with no dead pixils or cracks. The computer is suprisingly speedy. Now there are a few things wrong with it. 1 is that the plastic around the hinge is broken but it keeps the screen up unless you move around a lot. 2 the cd door fell off but I will put that back on before it ships. It has the newest itunes also and i will included 25 of those free songs from MT. Dew so you can get 25 songs as soon as you get it. It also comes with the yo yo power adapter. I will take any reasonable offer and will take payment throught paypal and money order. The batter holds a charge for about 30 minutes to an hour depending on how you use it. I forgot, when you close the screen the computer goes to sleep and and when you open it it wakes back up. I sold this on ebya for 380.99 but the person after getting it broke the cd door off then demanded a refund so I will try here. SCREW EBAY!!!!!!!

Pictures 003.jpg

Pictures 006.jpg

Pictures 007.jpg

Pictures 015.jpg

Pictures 014.jpg

Pictures 013.jpg

OP
A

Animatronica

If...You knew the guy broke the CD Tray himself....Why would you give him a refund? Its not your fault the CD Tray broke...you should have never given him a refund and he had no right to demand one.

C-ya

OP
P

Pizza God

Yet another reason I stopped doing business on eBay.

So now that it's damaged, what price are you looking for?

OP
C

cool_cat

I dont know, I will probably be able to put it back on i think it just popped off. I had to give a refund because of paypal!!

OP
C

cool_cat

I would like to get 300 out of it with the case and dustbag, but will take 275 for just the computer and the yo yo adapter. I paid 375 for it without the case and bag.

OP
P

Pizza God

*koff* Um...didn't somebody offer you $250 about a week ago?....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
Yeah, U never Know what to expect from ebay.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.