i work trial version?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook C2D 2.0ghz, 2GB ram, 80 Gig HD
ive got iwork trial version on my new macbook, i was planning on buying iwork anyway, but i am thinking of getting the serial purchase from the apple store. my question is what happens if i later need to reinstall, or i later upgrade my machine and wnt to put the iwork on it?

should i just order the DVD version and then use the serial number to unlock my trial one then i will actually have a hard copy too?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
ive got iwork trial version on my new macbook, i was planning on buying iwork anyway, but i am thinking of getting the serial purchase from the apple store. my question is what happens if i later need to reinstall, or i later upgrade my machine and wnt to put the iwork on it?

should i just order the DVD version and then use the serial number to unlock my trial one then i will actually have a hard copy too?

The OS X installation CDs contain the iWork trial in them. If you ever need to reinstall iWork, just pop in your OS X DVD, and open the installer that only installs your applications. From there select only iWork trial and install. After that, you can just input your cd key, and it will all be fine!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.