i work pages question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook C2D 2.0ghz, 2GB ram, 80 Gig HD
when writing a letter in pages it automatically adds my address etc to the top of the letter. where can i edit this information as it says tel:0****** which is correct, but then it says tel home: home. now obviously my home number should be here. so where is the information of all my phone numbers get stored?

also it says fax: home fax which i dont have, so can i delete this option entirely so it doesnt show at all?
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Pages takes your contact information from the Address Book. So start up Address Book, find your contact card, and then edit the information.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook C2D 2.0ghz, 2GB ram, 80 Gig HD
Pages takes your contact information from the Address Book. So start up Address Book, find your contact card, and then edit the information.

thanks, done that, solved the phone number thing, but as i dont have a fax its not showing at all in my address card, but it does in pages, along with home URL, which i dont have either. is there a way i can tell it not to show them?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I don't know of any way to automatically get rid of it, but in Pages you can just delete those options manually

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.