I Switched Today!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16ghz, 1gb Ram, 120gb Hdd|iBook- 800mhz, 512Ram, 30gb HDD
Well guys my Macbook has arrived! Shame I'm stuck at work and can't get my hands on it until I get home, but yeah, today seems to be taking FOREVER!

Can't wait to tear into the box, plug her in and charge it up and play with it!

Just wondering.... is .mac worth the money? I currently run a blog on wordpress and I've heard .mac blogs look much better. I would really like to get into blogging and podcasting so was just wondering is it worth the money? Does anyone have a .mac blog I could view? Thanks :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Congrats man.

I know the feeling. You'll love the MacBook and u'll probably lose a lot of sleep (same thing that I was told by Kash :D)

Enjoy and update us on ur experience Cheers amd Drinking a beer just for u mate :D

Mina

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Hello Hellerphant,
Try looking here for the answer to the .mac question.

Hope this helps. If not do a forum .mac search. There's been lots of info posted on this question.

Good luck and nice to have you here. :D

Tak

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 inch Macbook Pro dual core Duo 2/G4 server
Welcome to a happier world. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.