i photo

Reaction score
Hi peps, just joined. i am a idiot when it comes to computers and am hoping to learn alot from here.
my mac has just been updated, i deleted the trash file and now none of my pics will enlarge they all come up with a exclamation mark when i try to enlarge. it does show the enlarged pic for a few split seconds but then the exclamation mark arrives. can anyone help me get the pics back to how they where ie being able to view them full size.
any help would be cool as the pics mean alot, many thanks

C

chas_m

I don't understand what you mean by "I deleted the trash file."

If you could specify exactly what you did (and why you did it), that might shed some light on what's going on there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
I suspect that canna thought they had imported the photos to iPhoto then deleted originals (or maybe they are still in camera). If the preferences in iPhoto were set not to actually import then the program would be looking for the photos in the original location. canna - has something like this happened?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.