I never knew it would be this great!

M

mac_noobie

Hi everyone... My powerbook just came in today, and man am i having a ball just learning about it. This is my first Apple computer and I'm in love with it already. I never new how much different the Mac OS could be.

I also got an iPod with it and it works seemlessly, I can't believe I didn't make the switch so much sooner!

Thanks to everyone out there who help me choose and find the right computer!

OP
D

daughter_anna

mac_noobie said:
Hi everyone... My powerbook just came in today, and man am i having a ball just learning about it. This is my first Apple computer and I'm in love with it already. I never new how much different the Mac OS could be.

I also got an iPod with it and it works seemlessly, I can't believe I didn't make the switch so much sooner!

Thanks to everyone out there who help me choose and find the right computer!

congrats on the purchase! i just got a powerbook yesterday too. isn't it awesome!? it's a gift from God :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
Welcome to the Mac community. Hope you enjoy using your new toy, your adventure is just beginning... forget all that you know about other computers... hehehe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
They do? hmm....

*calls 911*
*reports a fire*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
daughter_anna said:
...it's a gift from God :)

All we need: Steve Jobs' ego getting even bigger.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.