How to read magazines on a Mac?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Where did you get your subscription from? Depending on where you got it from, you might have to download some software.

M

MacInWin

Or use your browser to go to the website for The Economist and read it there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13” i5 (2012) , iPhone5 16GB (white), iPhone4 8GB (white), iPad2 64GB 3G, Apple TV
Source: The Economist website

What is the digital format?

We've partnered with a company called Zinio to offer a convenient digital format that features the same content and design as the print magazine, delivered straight to your digital reading device or personal computer.

What application do I use to read the magazine in digital format?

The Economist.s digital edition requires free software that was developed by Zinio. When your first digital issue is ready, you'll receive an e-mail notification along with instructions on registering with Zinio and installing the free Zinio Reader software.

Will the FREE Zinio Reader work on my computer?

The Zinio Reader works on both PC and Macintosh computers. with Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98, 7 and NT operating systems, Microsoft Vista, as well as Apple Macintosh OS X Versions 10.1, 10.2, and 10.3. Zinio apps are also available for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch so you can enjoy your magazines on the go.

Download link for the app on Mac OS X : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zinio-magazine-newsstand-reader/id364297166?mt=8

Download link for the app on iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zinio-magazine-newsstand-reader/id364297166?mt=8

FAQ on Zinio Reader

Zinio Reader 4 FAQ

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.