How may I view MBP cam from iPhone?

Reaction score
I want to view my MBP cam from my iPhone and have found the security spy app which requires server space plus etc...

Is there a stand alone app or other method anyone can share?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
You can also use RemoteSight from the same folks as the Security Spy product. I use it as a stand alone product and it works great. You can demo it for 30 days or something and then it is like $15 or so.

RemoteSight

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
OP
C
Reaction score
Vitamin Ds nice, but what app do you use with it - VNC?

and what about this....on wiki?

By default, VNC is not a secure protocol. While passwords are not sent in plain-text (as in telnet), brute-force cracking could prove successful if both the encryption key and encoded password are sniffed from a network. For this reason it is recommended that a password of at least 8 characters be used. On the other hand, there is also an 8-character limit on some versions of VNC; if a password is sent exceeding 8 characters, the excess characters are removed and the truncated string is compared to the password.

However, VNC may be tunnelled over an SSH or VPN connection which would add an extra security layer with stronger encryption. SSH clients are available for all major platforms (and many smaller platforms as well); SSH tunnels can be created from UNIX clients, Microsoft Windows clients, Macintosh clients (including Mac OS X and System 7 and up) – and many others. There are freeware applications that create instant VPN tunnels between computers.

UltraVNC supports the use of an open-source encryption plugin which encrypts the entire VNC session including password authentication and data transfer. It also allows authentication to be performed based on NTLM and Active Directory user accounts. However, use of such encryption plugins make it incompatible with other VNC programs. RealVNC offers high-strength encryption as part of its commercial package. Workspot released AES encryption patches for VNC.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
For remote connection i favour logmein or teamviewer. Both are secure, have iPhone apps and are free

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.